Peter Scagell Dip PFS
Independent Financial Adviser
Peter's background is quite diverse having started in the motor trade he moved into retail and then estate agency, rising to Area Manager and becoming Fellow of the National Association of Estate Agents. He joined the Prudential as a senior consultant. Success here spurred him on to becoming an IFA in 2001 initially with another firm and then in 2004 he rejoined his former colleagues, who had formed Optimum Solutions.
Specialising in the review of investment portfolios & pensions he studies economics, markets and trends whilst continuing to develop his technical skills through the Chartered Insurance Institute. Peter is married with two grown up children. His interests revolve mainly around travel and motor sports from club level to Le Mans.
- Certificate in Financial Planning
- Financial Planning Certificate 1,2, & 3
- CF9 Pensions Simplification
- CF6 Mortgage Advice & ER1 Equity Release
- R01 Financial Services, Regulation & Ethics
- R02 Investment Principles & Risk
- R03 Personal Taxation
- R04 Pensions & Retirement Planning
- R08 Pensions update