Robert Williams APFS
Chartered Financial Planner/Director
Robert initially trained as an investment portfolio manager and has over 30 years financial services experience including 10 years as a senior consultant with Prudential before progressing as an independent adviser in 2001 when he set up Optimum with Tim.
A Chartered Financial Planner who is committed to investing time to understand one’s circumstances and objectives mean many clients are long standing. Robert specialises in pension and investment planning.
Robert is married with two children, Lucas & Talia. Interests include most sports whilst keeping fit running and playing tennis (family taxi duties permitting!)
Chartered Financial Planner
Advisers can go onto to achieve this recognisable benchmark of quality and ethical practice for financial services professionals, elevating financial planning and advice in the public eye to the same standing as other Chartered professions. The holder must demonstrate a combination of experience, financial qualifications, ongoing educational activity (continuous professional development) and ethical behaviour.
- AF5 Financial Planning Process
- CF2 Investment and Risk
- G20 Personal Investment Planning
- G60 Advanced Pension Planning
- CF9 Pensions Simplification
- J04 Pension Funding Options
- J05 Pension Income Options
- G10 Taxation and Trusts
- CF6 Mortgage Advice & ER1 Equity Release
- CF8 Long Term Care Insurance
- R08 Pensions update
- RAR Regulated Investment Adviser Re-evaluation