Tim Field APFS
Chartered Financial Planner/Director
Tim has over 30 years financial services experience including 7 years as a Financial consultant and 7 years as a manager with Prudential before progressing as an independent adviser in 2001 when he set up Optimum with Rob.
Tim is a member of the Personal Finance Society and was awarded the coveted Chartered Financial Planner status in January 2010. He is also responsible for regulatory compliance within the firm.
Tim is married with two daughters and a son. Interest include sports, especially playing football, still making the odd appearance for Thame United reserves.
Chartered Financial Planner
Advisers can go on to achieve this recognisable benchmark of quality and ethical practise for financial services professionals, elevating financial planning and advice in the public eye to the same standing as other Chartered professions. The holder must demonstrate a combination of experience, financial qualifications, ongoing educational activity (continuous professional development) and ethical behaviour.
- AF5 Financial Planning Process
- CF2 Investment and Risk
- G60 Advanced Pension planning
- CF9 Pensions Simplification
- J04 Pension Funding Options
- J05 Pension Income Options
- G10 Taxation and Trusts
- CF6 Mortgage Advice & ER1 Equity Release
- CF8 Long Term Care Insurance
- H15 Supervision & Sales Management
- R08 Pensions update
- RAR Regulated Investment Adviser Re-evaluation